Self delusion is my optimism

Thursday, November 02, 2006


A new case for my darling ipod from ben and shang!

Thanks for everything!=)) Shirt and cap's from yanisa along with a bag,card's made by ben and pencil case by timo and dom

Ha the shirt yanisa got for me!

The cake we didn't get to cut togther!=( It was YUMMY!=p

Thank you peeps for the wonderful night out on monday,it was great seeing you guys talking crap,joking and ostracising solomon once again just like old times!We had steamboat and stuffed ourselves silly,after which we decided to walk around before cutting our cake.

The best part?After walking around we realised non of us had a lighter,well i'd look on the positive side,(no one having a lighter means that no one there smokes) and we couldn't really find a good place to cut the cake.Therefore,we ended up with me bringing home the wonderful cake jin xian got for me.(btw it was superb,with ferrero choc as one of the many layers)

Thank you people once again,it's one of the best birthday thingy i had in my life,and i'm really glad you guys were there,making it more memorable.Though some peeps didn't turn up,i would like to say i really wanted to see you there regardless of whether or not you had a present.I don't quite care bout that,more bout you showing up actually.Oh well!I'm still glad for everything!=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home